The ELINOR OSTROM RESEARCH GRANT, sponsored by the Elinor Ostrom Fund and SBE, is designed to support academic women in the early stages of their research careers. It is intended to enhance women’s research expertise by providing support in progressing research projects and publishing results.
Facts & Figures
- Available to women who are employed as Researchers, Post-Docs, Assistant or Associate Professors at the Maastricht University School of Business and Economics.
- €15.000 is available each year between 2016-2022.
- Applications can be submitted for €2000-€7000.
- The grant can be used to fund costs such as personnel (such as relief from teaching or unit coordination, or research assistance), a research visit abroad, research expenses or professional mentoring.
- The grant will NOT cover expenditures that fall under the regular responsibility of the applicant’s department (e.g. conference attendance).
- Women who receive an ELINOR OSTROM RESEARCH GRANT have to spend the money within 12 months of it being granted.
- Applications will be reviewed by all members of the Elinor Ostrom Fund advisory board.
- Applicants have to submit an application form to Nicole Hermans-Verschuur.
- Deadlines are: May 30 and November 30.
Read the background report on Woman in Academia here.