For all HRM-forms please visit the site:
My UM > Human Resources > HRM-forms
Alle Nederlandstalige HRM-formulieren kunt u via vinden op de site:
My UM > Human Resource Management > HRM-formulieren
The Department IT and Facilities (ITF) is responsible for the automation- and accommodation diligence within SBE . This site will provide you with information about the facilities ITF has to offer you. Further on you will find information and solutions for easily-solvable problems (FAQ) and urgent matters will be reported here. ITF can be reached in the following way (for employees only)
- Per telephone:(043) 38 83 826 (is connected to a mobile phone) Monday up until Friday: 8.00-17.00
- Per e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the helpdesk office: Room B3.18 Tongersestraat 53; Monday up until Friday: 10.30-11.00 and from 15.30-16.00 (or when you encounter us there) Lending from Software, manuals and hardware can only be done at times mentioned above and only to regular employees and after showing their the UM-card.
- Information can also be found in our web documents: S:\web documents. Open the requested folder. In the Index file you will find a short description about the files in the folder
- Go to My UM > Applications > Room booking
- Click at the left on Room Timetables
- Select your building and room (e.g. computer room: Ts53 E0.01 or Ts53 E0.03)
- Choose your week(s), then select your day(s)
- Lastly, select a start and end time.
Computer facilities in main building of SBE
Most of the computer facilities for SBE students can be found at the University Library (Grote Looierstraat 17). In the main building of SBE (Tongersestraat 53 or Ts53) a lounge is located with 30 public computers and 3 printers (in zone A-1, near the main entrance). In zone F0 you will find 4 public computers and 1 printer. These systems are accessible during the regular openings hours of the building Ts53.
Computer rooms and ICT facilities in zone E0
In zone E0 the following computer rooms and ICT facilities are available:
- Room E0.01 with 12 computers, a beamer and a digital whiteboard
- Room E0.03 with 30 computers, a beamer and a digital whiteboard
- These computer rooms can be reserved for special educational skills, computer training etc. If there are no reservations students can use these computers during the opening hours 8.30-17:00 Hrs.
- The printing facilities for students of these computer rooms are in the hall of zone F0 and in the lounge of zone A-1.
- All computer rooms are equipped with a camera security system
- Reservations for educational skills and additional software skills are normally made via in the computer rooms of TS53. For skille, the computer rooms at the University Library can also be reserved in some cases.
Research: Behavioral laboratory
Our BEElab or Behavioral laboratory consists of two special computers rooms in building Ts49a with 33 computers placed in wooden cubicles. These rooms can be reserved only for research purposes.